A Lifetime Experience is the way we do things. We provide (real) Professional Training and Certifications. Our goal? Boosting your career to reach true value.
Happy people make successful companies
Find the role that fits.
- Microsoft Technology Developer (Total Experience 2)
Expert in MSSQL, SSRS & SSIS
Expert in writing Web Services (Restful services)
C#, .Net etc.
Writing complex queries to generate analytical reports
Experience of defining Database structure for complex healthcare systems
Experience of working in US Healthcare domain
Good Communication skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Front-End Developer (Angular) (Total Experience 2)
- 1 to 4 years experience with Angular2+
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)\
- Experience with complex Angular2+ modules, components, services and dependency injections
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-first attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Microsoft Technology Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Front-End Developer (Angular)
We are looking for an Angular 2+ Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular JS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Roles & Responsibilties:
SEND YOUR CV
Make the first move
Can’t find an open position that matches your talents? Doesn’t matter. There’s always room in our Playground for the right person.