A Lifetime Experience is the way we do things. We provide (real) Professional Training and Certifications. Our goal? Boosting your career to reach true value.
Happy people make successful companies
Find the role that fits.
- Full-stack Developer - Application Development (2-6 Years) (Total Experience 5)
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle (back-end & front-end)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Ensuring that the code is secure and optimized
- Ensuring successful bug fixes
- Participate in DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Development of user interface, components and API using ASP .NET
- Strong knowledge in relational databases like MS SQL
- Hands on experience in design and development on UI front end Technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Flow and Microsoft Business Rules Engine is preferred
- Should have knowledge of Component Design Approach
- Hands-on experiences with unit testing frameworks
- Preferred working experience in US Healthcare/Medicare
- Solution/Enterprise Architect (Total Experience 10)
- Solution Design and Architecture: Define, design and interpret technical architecture artefacts from requirements specifications or discussions with the business
- Technical leadership: Act as design authority, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables are produced to a high quality, in line with standards, policies and strategies
- Drive the review and selection of technical and applications architecture solutions substantiated through cost benefit analysis and research
- Selection of the technical team
- Establish processes and guidelines to aid the development lifecycle leading into production and maintenance
- Collaborate with and mentor the team of application developers and testers
- Monitor product development and usage at all levels with an eye towards improving product quality
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing IT products
- Experience working with multiple technologies especially Microsoft stack, Cloud, Hosting, Analytics
- Working knowledge on Data Modelling
- Robust knowledge on IT infrastructure [on premise, cloud (AWS, Azure etc)], security [SAML, OAuth etc] and privacy [HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO27001 etc.]
- Experience with implementing DevOps
- Working knowledge on reporting/analytics tools [Tableau, Power BI or similar]
- Strong research mindset
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practices
- Good planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with US Healthcare domain
- Microsoft Technology Developer (Total Experience 2)
Expert in MSSQL, SSRS & SSIS
Expert in writing Web Services (Restful services)
C#, .Net etc.
Writing complex queries to generate analytical reports
Experience of defining Database structure for complex healthcare systems
Experience of working in US Healthcare domain
Good Communication skills
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Front-End Developer (Angular) (Total Experience 2)
- 1 to 4 years experience with Angular2+
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)\
- Experience with complex Angular2+ modules, components, services and dependency injections
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-first attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Full-stack Developer - Application Development (2-6 Years)
Software Engineer - Application Development
Experience: 2-6 years of relevant full stack development experience
Resume + Interview/Case Study
Microsoft Technology Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Front-End Developer (Angular)
We are looking for an Angular 2+ Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular JS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Roles & Responsibilties:
SEND YOUR CV
Make the first move
Can’t find an open position that matches your talents? Doesn’t matter. There’s always room in our Playground for the right person.