A 3 hours workshop on IT Project Management was conducted at one of the reputed management college in Greater Noida, India. The session was attended by MBA students who will soon begin their careers as project managers at various reputed companies. Mr. Yogesh Sharma who headed the workshop shared his experiences as project manager when he was associated with various Fortune 500 companies during his career that spans more than 2 decades.
The workshop was divided into various sections and the topics that were touched upon included;
- Understanding the importance of project management in our day to day life,
- How important is team for a success of a project,
- The importance of project management in IT and its objectives,
- Interactive session on defining objectives of IT project management for top 10 industries,
- The era of digital transformation,
- Live case study on managing an IT project in the gaming industry (Legend of Abhimanyu – Upcoming Mobile Game)
The intent of the workshop was to tell the students the practical aspects and implementation of IT project management for various industries. Mr. Yogesh Sharma made the session interactive by asking the students various questions and solving their queries on information system project management. The sessions ended with students coming to Mr. Sharma for one-on-one session and to gather more information and knowledge on how to attain success in their individual careers across industries like gaming, retail, insurance, automobile etc.
Here are few clicks from the event.