We are skilled in the art of technology
Tackling each project with passion and determination, in the world of web design, we’ve been working hard to turn heads.
Drupal is an open source content management system (CMS) which is used to create, consolidate, manage and publish your content with the limitless elasticity of customization. It is an excellent platform to build and publish complex dynamic websites, online communities and ecommerce portals. Being an open development model, Drupal can be easily customized in order to generate unique websites and applications.
MAMSYS provides you with unbeatable Drupal Development services like Drupal CMS Solution, Drupal Portal Development, and Drupal Module Development. Having expertise in Drupal Web Development, we ascertain to provide the leading Drupal CMS solution that will customize your web solutions exactly in line with your requirements.
Drupal has a lot of advanced and powerful features. The Drupal Development team, at MAMSYS, is focused on providing leading and high quality services in Drupal CMS Development. Our experts have extensive knowledge of Drupal open source for providing the best development services.
Joomla is a content management system (CMS) which enables you to build Web sites and extremely powerful online applications. Features like ease-of-use and extensibility have made Joomla the most famous Web site software available. All in all, Joomla is an open source key that is freely available to everyone.
What can we do on joomla ?
- Corporate Web sites or portals.
- Corporate intranets and extranets.
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications.
- E-commerce and online reservations.
- Government applications.
- Small business Web sites.
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites.
- Community-based portals.
- School and church Websites.
- Personal or family homepages.
Benefits of Joomla web development
- Easy to handle once your site is created.
- More Safer than WordPress (powerless to hackers and malicious scripts).
- Easy to update as new versions become available without managing your existing content.
- Logical, well-organized content hierarchy (very important as your site grows over time!)
- Plugins — There are thousands of plugins available to develop your company’s overall Joomla experience.
Magento is an ecommerce open source platform which provides online merchants an elastic shopping cart system with a very well organized content. The online merchants are provided with complete control over the look and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, catalog-management tools and search engine optimization. Magento is one of the leading ecommerce platforms available today, with editions wide ranging from community open source, extensible enterprise SaaS based systems.
What we can do on Magento
- We create an online store for you, which allows your customers to have a quick and easy shopping experience.
- Our professionals render an easy navigation making it simpler for your customers to find their desired products.
- Availability of easy payment gateways will be another advantage for your customers as we make it possible with Magento development services.
- We will connect social media portals with the online store in order to offer you a better experience.
Wide range of Magento Services
- Magento website development.
- Custom Magento development.
- Responsive Magento website.
- Magento module development.
- Magento theme development.
- Support & Maintenance.
- Custom Ecommerce solutions.
- Magento store development.
- Magento shopping cart development.
CakePHP is a free, open-source, fast development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications.
CakePHP has a lot of features that make it a significant choice as a framework for developing applications quickly and with the minimum amount of struggle. Here are a few in no. particular orders:
- Active, friendly community
- Flexible Licensing
- Compatibility with PHP4 and PHP5
- Integrated CRUD for database interaction and simplified queries
- Application Scaffolding
- Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture
- Request dispatcher with good looking, custom URLs
- Built-in Validation
- Fast and flexible templating (PHP syntax, with helpers)
- Security, Session, and Request Handling Components
- Flexible access control lists
- Data Sanitization
- Flexible View Caching
- Works from any web site subdirectory, with little to no Apache configuration involved
WordPress is an open source website creation tool which has been written in PHP. It is one of the easiest and powerful blogging and website content management systems (or CMS) that is being used today.
Why WordPress website ?
WordPress is more than just a blog; it is a fully customizable content management system. It provides you with a platform that can be changed for any requirement either big or small. Most importantly, it has been designed to provide a user-friendly platform. Whether you are a novice or a skilled user, the administrator panel of WordPress makes it easy to manage your website.
What are the service we provide ?
- WordPress custom theme/ template integration
- WordPress custom plug-in development
- WordPress CMS development & system design
- WordPress Implementation & Setup
- WordPress blog customization
- PSD to WordPress customization
- WordPress driven existing website modification
- WordPress Design Integration
HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web.
- HTML5 is the key to build an stronger web, capable to serve complex web apps, games or awesome multimedia and interactive websites
- HTML5 (as in old HTML, CSS and JS) sites or apps source code is always available so the web is and enormous set of examples you can hack from.
- HTML5 allows our sites to be more open so they can be indexed better and can comunicate with other websites via APIs
HTML5 is a W3C specification that defines the fifth major revision of the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). One of the major changes in HTML5 is in respect to how HTML addresses Web applications
Zend Framework is an open source, object oriented web application framework for PHP 5. Zend Framework is often called a ‘component library’, because it has many loosely coupled components that you can use more or less independently. But Zend Framework also provides an advanced Model-View-Controller (MVC) implementation that can be used to establish a basic structure for your Zend Framework applications.
Zend Framework is a fully object-oriented framework, and as such, it utilizes a lot of object-oriented (OO) concepts like inheritance and interfaces. This makes most, if not all, of ZF’s components extendable to some point. It allows developers to implement their own special variations of individual components without having to hack into the ZF codebase itself.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write.
It attempts to minimize the impedance mismatch between document centric HTML and what an application needs by creating new HTML constructs. Angular teaches the browser new syntax through a construct we call directives.
NET is a programming framework created by Microsoft which is used by developers to create applications more easily and rapidly. These all application/software are developed on special IDE created by Microsoft.
We have been developing customized and interactive applications, developed on latest Microsoft technologies.
Some of the technologies in which our expertise is appreciable are briefed below .
The .NET Framework is a development platform for building higher secure apps for Windows, Windows Phone, Windows Server, and Microsoft Azure. NET Framework applications are built on the services of the common language runtime and take advantage of the .NET Framework class library.
It is growing collection of integrated cloud services other application of AZURE is it being used for development, deployment and application management through the data centers managed by Microsoft. It provided various features in form of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. The ASP.NET MVC framework provides an alternative to the ASP.NET Web Forms pattern for creating Web applications. The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework that (as with Web Forms-based applications) is integrated with existing ASP.NET features, such as master pages and membership-based authentication.
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is Microsoft’s unified programming model for building service-oriented applications. It enables developers to build secure, reliable, transacted solutions that integrate across platforms, and interoperate with existing investments.
IdentityServer is a framework and a hostable component that allows implementing single sign-on and access control for modern web applications and APIs using protocols like OpenID Connect and OAuth2
Bootstrap is compatible with the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari browsers. It provides a predetermined set of stylesheets that furnish basic style definitions for all key HTML components. These provide a constant, modern aspect for formatting text, tables and form elements.
Reasons to choose Bootstrap framework ?
- Easy to get started.
- Great grid system.
- Base styling for most HTML elements.
- Extensive list of components.
- Good documentation.
Unity is a flexible and powerful development platform for creating multiplatform 3D and 2D games and interactive experiences. It’s a complete ecosystem for anyone who aims to build a business on creating high-end content and connecting to their most loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
Unity is a cross-platform game engine with a built-in IDE developed by Unity Technologies. It is used to develop video games for web plugins, desktop platforms, consoles and mobile devices.
Java is a programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet
Java is a general purpose programming language with a number of features that make the language well suited for use on the World Wide Web. Small Java applications are called Java applets and can be downloaded from a Web server and run on your computer by a Java-compatible Web browser.
Applications and websites using Java will not work unless Java is installed on your device. When you download Java, the software contains the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) which is needed to run in a Web browser. A component of the JRE, the Java Plug-in software allows Java applets to run inside various browsers.
With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features and security at its core, iOS 9 is the foundation of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It’s designed to look beautiful and work beautifully, so even the simplest tasks are more engaging. And because iOS 9 is engineered to take full advantage of the advanced technologies built into Apple hardware, your devices are always years ahead.
Android is the customisable, easy-to-use operating system that powers more than a billion devices across the globe – from phones and tablets to watches, TV, cars and more to come.
Android is a software bunch comprising not only operating system but also middleware and key applications.
Android is a comprehensive software stack of mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key application. This rich source of software bunch is used in Mobile Technology through its innovation module of The Android Software Development Kit (SDK).
Android initially came into existence with the sure fire idea that developments are given the power and freedom to create enthralling Mobile applications while taking advantage of everything that the mobile handset has to offer.