From Umbraco to WordPress
84 / 100
Website Page Speed Increased To
Bounce Rate Decreased To
Desktop Conversion rate Increased By
Mobile Conversion rate Increased By
What Client Wanted
The client website was built using Umbraco that restricted the marketing and core content team to make any changes on the website or enhance the website without the help and support of developers.
A lift-and-shift approach was presented by Mamsys whereby the current website was to be converted I.e. As-Is from Umbraco platform to WordPress platform allowing the core team to work on the website without much dependencies on the developers or major technical knowledge.
What were the Challenges
- 01The 500 pages Umbraco website was asked to be re-created in WordPress and delivered in Straight 3 Weeks.
- Planning Level of detail in the plan was sufficient for successful delivery.
- Communication Frequency of communication was sufficient during the planning and build phase. Communication and Collaboration during the go-live were very effective.
- Build Build was successful from the “Lift and Shift” perspective with no loss in key KPIs.
- Testing Rigorous testing of the WordPress website using both Manual and Automated process was done before UAT.
- Go-Live Collaboration and Communication amongst various parties.
- Post Go Live Communication and prompt responses and issue resolutions and gaps-fixing.
- Mamsys did a great job in the Lift-And-Shift of our Umbraco based website to WordPress Version. The process was quick and effective and was delivered in less time than expected. They even proposed UI and SEO improvement in the website. Really happy with the end result.
Tell Us About Your Project
Take 30 seconds to fill out our form so that we can learn more about you and your project.